Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Lee Matthews

You have got yourself a quality defender there, he may have lost a bit of his pace since his knee op, but still more than good enough for the Rymans.

Good luck to Lee and thanks for your loyal service at Victoria Road.

The signing shows hornchurch desire 2 reach the football league while the sale of lee from dagenham shows there down fall over this season. it's a shame a great player leaves dagenham again

with westy having a broken leg matthews is certain to become captain but what will happen when westy recovers. don't forget westy was under lee's instructions when both played at dagenham in defence. how will lee feel by being bossed about by someone he used to boss about?

Did you go today Monkey Boy??? There’s nowt wrong with Matthew’s! The team didn’t play well today agreed, but to single one player is b*ll**ks!! Watch the whole game mate, I’d could name players that didn’t perform today, but I won’t. There were a few that didn’t live up to expectations, but it as a one off. It’s a show of a decent team that gets a point despite playing rubbish!!!!

Well monkey, all I can say is that we have probably seen a lot more ot both Matthews and Westy at Dagenham and are in a better position to judge them - I am not criticising Westy, I am just saying that Lee is a far better centre back than he is.

really dont think u woz at the match on saturday as Matthews looked as if he'd been in the team for ages and he woz one of very few players that i saw who made almost no mistakes. well played lee