Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Opposition players......

Crawley green bench! For always doing stupid press ups in a game!!!

I heard a few tales about them last year. Not least from a Baldock fan who went to see them them vs Edgware at the end of the season. He said the guard of honour was far from honourable, with them chuckling and slagging off Edgware before they came out, then calling them names as they walked through whilst smiling and clapping. He heard "t*sspott", "schlaaa*aaag", "b*ll-end" and "b*rk" from the side of the pitch. I suppose it goes on but I was still a little surprised.

Don't worry Double D, he's the last person that should be complaint about an unclear thread!!

My input.... JB Christie - he's always been a bit big time despite failing to ever make the step up out of this league. A real big time Charlie. Also don't have much respect for a striker who doesn't take penalties in a shoot out. 

Another.... Sun Postal's favourite sub Brima Johannson. Silly hair and has a BIG chip on his shoulder. Don't really think he effects the game much, but is willing to take the plaudits when his team does well. Haven't seen him for a while, maybe he's moved over to Sunday football, which would probably suit him. 

Difference between unclear and off on a tangent you dimwit! Mind you made your own rules up by trying to perceive youreself as being intelligent...massive fail!

I heard a few tales about them last year. Not least from a Baldock fan who went to see them them vs Edgware at the end of the season. He said the guard of honour was far from honourable, with them chuckling and slagging off Edgware before they came out, then calling them names as they walked through whilst smiling and clapping. He heard "t*sspott", "schlaaa*aaag", "b*ll-end" and "b*rk" from the side of the pitch. I suppose it goes on but I was still a little surprised.

Will agree with you here...i take it, its the manager or the assistant who likes to "show he still has it" when he carries out those embarassing press ups, like hes some kind of sargent slaughter....the kind of person that disciplines his children or grandchildren because hes a scout leader and failed TA.

Blokes a complete moron for the above alone.

But you didnt make the point as you couldnt spell!! Anyway, we have a common interest. I will leave it at that haha.

:258:

You're still missing the point... take a second before writing your hasty reply and read over your original post that I quoted.