Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
old git

MOT M voting

i have a problem for the last 3 games i have been unable to post a vote every time i try it tells me that i have already voted for the particular game in question or is somebody using my vote ????????????? mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

I had this problem once when I looked at the latest results before trying to cast my vote. Not had this problem when I vote first and then look at how the votes have gone.

The problem may be that AOL only has a limited number of Ip addresses, and that someone has already voted using the IP address that you used when you tried to vote.

Unfortunately the only way to prevent somebody giving unlimited votes to one player is to record the IP address and stop that address from voting again

sounds good but way over my head how can somebody vote from my ip address and is there any way we can prevent this happening again because you are not getting a true count

Nope!

One the program does cater for it and Two I currently have about 15 e-mail addresses, so I can just decide the winner without the bother of an election.

Having cast my vote I then vent to see how that compared with other voters.

Considering the number of players who had good games, I was quite surprised to see someone had voted for Ben Walshe!! That is going some for a bloke who only played about a quarter of the game to be nominated for Man of the Match!!