Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

....Not just the First team

Burger!

I try and get to as many U18's games as I can, interesting to see progress being made and who is likely to be on the road to our first team. Last night our U18's played Met Police in a friendly (and yes they do seem to be getting younger!). The Met started stronger but the young Lobsters getting more confident under the refurbished floodlights almost snatched a win late on but for the offside flag. Final score 1-1. 

On duty at Kiln Brow for the visit of Raynes Park Vale this Saturday, got a box of new badges to sell.

Hope everyone is keeping well.

• 2 weeks later...

Shame I coudn't have made it.  I was close by !!

I was under the bridge in the ESH stroke wing.  Home now. so hopefully a slow recovery.

On 09/09/2020 at 13:50, Burger! said:

I try and get to as many U18's games as I can, interesting to see progress being made and who is likely to be on the road to our first team. Last night our U18's played Met Police in a friendly (and yes they do seem to be getting younger!). The Met started stronger but the young Lobsters getting more confident under the refurbished floodlights almost snatched a win late on but for the offside flag. Final score 1-1. 

On duty at Kiln Brow for the visit of Raynes Park Vale this Saturday, got a box of new badges to sell.

Hope everyone is keeping well.

Looks an even better result after Met Police beat Corinthian Casuals in the FA Youth Cup 18 (Eighteen) - 0!

4 hours ago, Big J R said:

I was under the bridge in the ESH stroke wing.  Home now. so hopefully a slow recovery.

Hope all is as well as can be. 

On 17/09/2020 at 15:01, Big J R said:

Just take it easy, glad our friends next door took care of you and when you are up and about again and fancy a trip to Kiln Brow I will personally make sure of a ticket, programme and a canteen tab is available for you.

• 4 weeks later...

Many thanks. New upgraded computer now, so I an learning all over again !

Archived