Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Happy Birthday Winslow Boy - 6 June

Happy Birthday today (6 June) to one of the Forum's long serving posters Winslow Boy, have a good day. Can you spot him in this team photo from a Charity match on Sunday 28 April 2013 playing for Balls To Cancer All Stars against a West Bromwich Albion Old Boys side, Winslow Boy is an Ambassador for the Balls To Cancer Charity and has helped to raise many thousands of pounds:

May be an image of 22 people

8 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Happy Birthday today (6 June) to one of the Forum's long serving posters Winslow Boy, have a good day. Can you spot him in this team photo from a Charity match on Sunday 28 April 2013 playing for Balls To Cancer All Stars against a West Bromwich Albion Old Boys side, Winslow Boy is an Ambassador for the Balls To Cancer Charity and has helped to raise many thousands of pounds:

Cheers mate, did Richard Sneekes and curled one in the top corner and ruptured my calf all at the same time in this one ?

20 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Who is the giant? Between you and the keeper? He's got to be at least 6ft 6?

Happy Birthday WB ?

3 hours ago, Savagebee said:

Who is the giant? Between you and the keeper? He's got to be at least 6ft 6?

I was thinking the same thing as Winslow Boy is over 6ft I believe. Winslow Boy also played for Balls To Cancer All Stars against Aston Villa Old Boys on Sunday 7 July 2013 so he made a fairly quick recovery from rupturing his calf, Villa's team included Lee Hendrie and Tony Daley so he has rubbed shoulders over the years.

9 hours ago, Rhodes said:

I was thinking the same thing as Winslow Boy is over 6ft I believe. Winslow Boy also played for Balls To Cancer All Stars against Aston Villa Old Boys on Sunday 7 July 2013 so he made a fairly quick recovery from rupturing his calf, Villa's team included Lee Hendrie and Tony Daley so he has rubbed shoulders over the years.

Joachim played. Few others too. Scored in that one too, tap in two yards out though ?, wasn’t really ready to play, limped through a half. 

Winslow Boy - Yes, according to this poster you met Gareth Southgate when he was still England's Under 21's Manager, what was he like, he always comes across as a down to earth guy and there are no airs and graces about him:

image.jpeg.921f6d6a1140d4eba28133f39eb86109.jpeg

1 hour ago, Rhodes said:

Winslow Boy - Yes, according to this poster you met Gareth Southgate when he was still England's Under 21's Manager, what was he like, he always comes across as a down to earth guy and there are no airs and graces about him:

image.jpeg.921f6d6a1140d4eba28133f39eb86109.jpeg

He was my manager that day, spent a long time pre and post game talking footy, he was great company, insightful and open and genuine. He is a unit too, not an ounce of fat on him, still looks an athlete. I had a mare that day, couldn’t trap a bag of cement, he hooked me off ?