Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
chilled out entertainer

Hooky?

So what is "hookys" name now then?

A bit of a better show today,but he could have pranced around a bit during the game!

A lot more enthusiasm from him which was good and I had to laugh when he gave me a soccer am stylee "schoolboy error" with a handshake. I was done real good.Oh the shame!!!

hahahaha nI enjoyed being out there tday!! We havent set on hooky were open to ideas!! Yeh i felt a lot beeter once i cam eoff the pitch today!! I enjoyed mingling and mucking bout with the fans and players!!

Thought about prancing during the game but the prob would be i can see out a gole the size of a letterbox so would miss most of the game!!

Will be dig a lot of half time entertainment next game tho!!

Hope you enjoy having "Hooky" there!!

Pirate!! x

Im glad you thought i was better!!! I enjyed today as i said wana try gee the crowd up and have some fun in the process!! I want the team to perform and want the crowd to come and have a good time!! Performances are improving and i hope the pirate will become a crowd favorite!!

Not too sure about Hooky as a name (too much like Hooker for my liking!) but enjoyed the pre-match entertainment. Having a joke with the crowd and trying to liven them up before the match (especially those OAP's on the half-way line grin.gif) is a great idea.

Where was Hooky at half-time? Presumably downing his favourite ale in true pirate fashion in the Club House?

More seriously - how about wondering around the terraces during the match and trying to get the fans going? Or is that not permitted by the Club for reasons of crowd safety or something?

I think Majorman's comments earlier in the thread answer your questions - he would miss much of the game if he wandered about the terraces - and plans to provide half time entertainment at the Hereford game.

The fans have been asked to decide. When 'ooky made his debut against Halifax, Fans were invited to send in suggestions for a name.

I don't know whether anyone bothered.

Sorry to sound critical of the club but how comes nobody on here seems to have heard of this?It'd be a good idea if we knew about it..

Quote:
Fleet boy said:
I don't know Dave,what did you send in?

I didn't, I'm apathetic.

Actually quite like the current one but without the "H"