Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

QPR friendly

seemgee

Team

Forster, Parcell (C), Payne, Birch, Bailey, Richmond, trialist,trialist,trialist, Wyllie, trialist

Connolly, Youngs, Thomas, Bessadi, Taaffe, Knight, Wilkes, Nzinga plus trialists

Dont normally bother with friendlies but as it is for many players their debut thought I would post

Was very promising signs. Lots of passes on the deck (nice to see after route one pumping it to Cunnington for the last few years).

Looked very light up top, Cass injured and Beckles- Richards not available.

Forster looked solid and Richmond and Parcel played well. 

Onto Spurs at home on Tuesday.

Was great to be back - feels like 2 minutes since the Testimonial game!

Not a lover of pre season games in general but wanted to be there for the start of the new era!

Positive feel about the place.

First half team only had 3 players from last season ...  a strong defensive back 6, then some triallists and Marcus up front.

We created best 2 chances of the half - Marcus was clean through and hit the post. And Trialist 11 had a chance at the far post - he had time, it was blocked but came back to him for another go.

Very impressed with Forster in goal - commanded his area well - came out to head away and slide away when needed.

Bailey linked up well with Richmond at the back ... and to see Mickey in a towner shirt again was unbelievable!

Birch was sold & protected them just in front.

Of the trialists, 7 looked the best of them to me ...

At half time the players were given some fitness activities - all very well organised

2nd half was a new XI ... Knight on the wing put some dangerous balls in and looked good

Trialist 15 RB and 12 LB both looked ok.

They scored with a header which looked like we could have done better, but very much an unfamiliar back line - Josh Okotcha also played well ..

Can't judge anything on game 1 but first impressions were good from my view.

And to get a picture with Paul Furlong at the end was great - my first Enfield FC hero - he hugged me after a last minute winner in I think 88!!