Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Happy New Year

There hasn't been a Happy New Year thread for a couple of seasons so a belated happy 2024 to everyone involved with the SSML, especially members RallyInRaleigh in the USA and Cruz in Bolivia albeit only until April when their Club Real Bedford are promoted to the Southern League 😉 

Edited by Rhodes

Happy New Year! Sorry I have been MIA for a stretch--life always gets sideways when we are hosting for an extending stretch around the holidays. Here's to a big year full of promotions, cup wins and an expansion of the site to cover the Southern League!

Happy New Year to all. I hope the Pirates gain promotion and that Real fans can continue posting here, if not I will have to comment on Biggleswade Utd as I watch them on youtube.

Posted (edited)

A nice messege from Dunstable Town:

All at Dunstable Town would like to wish a Very Happy New Year to all of our Owners, Supporters, Volunteers and Sponsors. Here’s to hopefully a cracking 2024.

image.jpeg.54e231ef40941b8aa022ae04a3437517.jpeg

Edited by Rhodes