Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kettering Town 2013/14 play-off final, 10 years on

As it's the 10th anniversary (actually it was yesterday, but the match was played on Bank Holiday Monday, which is today) of what I think has to be the most important match during my time supporting the Rebels, one that broke a run of several years of play-off heartache and near-misses, I thought I'd take a look back at the highlights and re-live the moment, particularly the comments about "average" Slough Town!

I also notice that the video doesn't contain any footage of the trophy presentation. I find it hard to believe this wasn't filmed! I also remember there being photos of the players going up to and embracing Dave Pearcy, which I thought was a lovely touch. I'm sure these were Horsham Rebel's photos, but I can't find the album these were on.

Looking at our team for the day, there is one name I'd totally forgotten about (Dan Sintim) and another I don't recognise at all (Steve Duff). What ever became of these two?

3 hours ago, Nathan said:

As it's the 10th anniversary (actually it was yesterday, but the match was played on Bank Holiday Monday, which is today) of what I think has to be the most important match during my time supporting the Rebels, one that broke a run of several years of play-off heartache and near-misses, I thought I'd take a look back at the highlights and re-live the moment, particularly the comments about "average" Slough Town!

I also notice that the video doesn't contain any footage of the trophy presentation. I find it hard to believe this wasn't filmed! I also remember there being photos of the players going up to and embracing Dave Pearcy, which I thought was a lovely touch. I'm sure these were Horsham Rebel's photos, but I can't find the album these were on.

Looking at our team for the day, there is one name I'd totally forgotten about (Dan Sintim) and another I don't recognise at all (Steve Duff). What ever became of these two?

Here's your answer on Dan Sintim.

At the the age of 25 he had 'the calling' and gave up football to become a Mormon Missionary.

https://uk.churchofjesuschrist.org/from-professional-footballer-to-mormon-missionary