Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bliar attracts likewise

trouble is pabird they dont know they're doing it.....its become endemic within this bunch of gangsters woofters and cheats.....

I watched the daft cow on the news...she still felt that she hadn't done anything wrong....

something else hit me as well on that news bulletin....they showed a couple of home office ministers leaving whitehall offices....fck me they looked like thicko miners from barnsley.....

they've infiltrated everywhere....

Do you know what? Falling on your sword and resigning as a cabinet minister is nothing new with any party in government but when was the last time any one of these systers actually said that magic word SORRY?

Hee Hee. Did anyone else notice Blair when he gave his news conference. Gone was the "statesmanlike" stance, the carefully paused sentences. He was stuttering and at times lost for words!!

Err Unc, less of the Yorkshire bashing if you don't mind. Only some Barnsley miners are thick!! Hmm thinking about it there aren't any miners in Barnsley these days.

Between you and Mr Happy you make the point I missed

"I am only resigning because of circumstance" I.E aint done nuffing wrong

And as for apologise!!

We all give "side" to the team we wish to promote but in reflection this is the most dishonest government I have ever lived under and that includes my working spell in the middle east

This country in general is a sham and will remain that way while we have this joke of a government!Heres hoping this 'immigration fiasco' does topple blair. Can't believe he is refusing to acknowledge that the number of immigrants being allowed in this country is a problem!!!

It makes me sick. Blair should have been kicked out months ago. Hes done nothing good for this country.

I'm sorry but i feel very strongly about this.

Apathy is this countries biggest killer. If we had an election now i think very few would vote- we'd probably still end up with blair in charge after a vote- then he can stay in for another 5years and get this country in even more 5hit. Someone told me another bomb had been found in spain. The UK will be next i bet, but i feel sure they are saving something bigger for us.