Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Right, now I'm hacked off!

As some of you know, I run my own recruitment consultancy in Hertfordshire. I've just had a young lady of far eastern origin come into my offices seeking work. I have no problem with that as I have placed people for all over the world in jobs. However, I asked her what type of work she was looking for. IE, part-time, full time, temp of perm. She anaswered "any". So I asked her about her circumstances and she told me that she had just graduated. I asked her what type of work she had done and what type of work she wanted. She answered, post room, cleaning warehouse etc. When I asked her for a CV, she did not know what I was talking about. Just as she was leaving she then asked me if I did IT vacancies!

Well, that's as fine graduate isn't it. I wonder who paid for that marvellous education only for her to seek cleaning and post room jobs and then throw in IT as an after-thought. She could barely speak English and had studied at an English university. May be I should have placed her as cockle picker!........and no, I am not taking the p*** out of those poor people who drowned but to be honest, cockle picking is probably all she could do in the UK!