Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Todays Game

Urchin Boy

Didn't we say that about Aylesbury??!!??

Heybridge will be no pushover and Gary will have given his bro some tips following his two scouting visits. We really need to win this one though and I think the players should be thinking about proving themselves good enough for next seasons squad.

That was the worst we have played all season.

We obviously need some players who want to play for their money rather than just raking it in!

Why was Vinnie Centre half he is the only striker with a decent number of goals to his name this season. Jamie would have been fine at centre back.

I don't know about that Mal. We were [***!!***] today although I didn't see alot of it!

I did not think it was that bad, in the first half we had the better chances and Pullen their keeper made some fine saves which kept them in the game. We were unlucky to go one down before the half, but heybridge obviously did their homework and pressured us whilst we were on the ball and did not let us settle into the game. Team selection was brave and on seeing the team sheet I thought we were playing three up front, which could have been different.

second half was poor, john keeling did his best as usual to run at them, but the ref was oblivious to most challenges and heybridges tactics.

Oh well, there is next season.