Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

five a side fans???

i was thinking how about some of the clubs have a mess around and have a 5 a side contest between the fans nothing series no players allow only fans each team should enter a few teams if they can A,B,C etc. as i think i can get a few teams from hornchurch it would be a good laugh in the off season lets try to get something sorted.

someone who has influence in the league will be required as not many people will listern to me

There is an excellent five a side competition run every year for supporters' by Wivenhoe Town. This year it is on saturday 12th June 2004 & it is £25 per team to enter.The contact is-I think- called Mike Boyle. look it up in the Ryman handbook, sorry I haven't got the details with me. If you contact him tell you heard about it from Dulwich Hamlet!

Wealdstone had a fives last summer, haven't heard from them this season.

Hitchin Town have an annual 11 a side competition, held last Monday. Kingstonian had a five a side last sunday.

Eleven a sides are run by Watford, Cambridge United(who do a fives in December as well) & Charlton Athletic. I am sure there are more competitions about!

The last three are part of the "Internet Football Association " umbrella, of which Dulwich Hamlet Supporters' FC are members of as well. I can't remember the IFA website, but click on to our Supporters' Team page at hamletweb.co.uk & you will find a link to it somewhere on that!

Hope that's all a bit of a help!!