Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Alan W (GNFC)

Manager Reports

Any chance of persuading Andy to post an overview of the season just gone, from his perspective? We all appreciate he's extremely busy, but I am equally sure a posting would be welcomed by all Fleet fans.

When does Andy "officially" take up the post of Full-time Manager? Hopefully a Manager's Report will become a regular feature on the "Club-run" website . I just hope they do as good a job as David H. with maintaining the site.

As well as a season summary it would be interesting to hear how Andy's role as Manager will change once he becomes full-time.

Will he be using the extra time to train the PASE lads? Scout players? improve his golf handicap! (joke) Or is the full time appointment simply a case of him getting paid for all the "extra hours" he does anyway - and as a consequence there is unlikely to be little change to his daily routine?

I'm all for his full time appointment but it would be interesting to know a little more about how his role as manager will change - if at all?

Quote:
is the full time appointment simply a case of him getting paid for all the "extra hours" he does anyway - and as a consequence there is unlikely to be little change to his daily routine?

You've answered your own question JimGNFC