Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Last Night...

Claire!

Interesting?

Enlighten me??

Didn't I speak to herts blue at one point.

Seem to remember spending about an hour and a half on the phone to LMU singing Simon & Garfunkel as well.

CANV - was the Duck guy sick??

I have a recollection of Thornsy too. I thought he watched it in the Crown??

And I have Trev's house keys. Available to the highest bidder. Actually, fk it. To the first person who comes round here to pick them up.

Cointreau. Eurgh.

LOL!!!!!! You called a lot of people from my phone Zeal!!!!! I know you text herts blue!!!!!!! But did you call him?!!!!!!!!

I know you called YA – every other word was “mate” and he really doesn’t care about my feelings at all does he?!!!! Git!!!!!!

Then the parade of the pinkies took place, with me hiding under my top!!!! Really didn’t want to see them at all!!!!

Then I had a music lesson and I told you didn’t I?!!!! That I would be able to sing along to any of the tracks from the 80’s!!!!! Cutting Crew – I just died in your arms tonight!!!! I love that track – takes me back to the good old days!!!!!

Level 42 as well!!!!! Brilliant and Mel and Kim!!!!!!!

Fantastic dancing to Lady in Red with you Zeal!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was off abit on diet coke last night!!!!! Although I think what really set me off was the whole tub of Ben and Jerry ice cream I sat and ate to myself!!!!!!!!

Oh, and the video of Costello flooring Wolfman had me in stitches!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Zealster EFM UK said:

I have a recollection of Thornsy too. I thought he watched it in the Crown??

Thornsey came round after the match just as we were all tucking into our chinese!!!!!!!!!

We then sat and watched a City game from 1996 on which he was commentating for ITV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then the Wolfman clip came out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Oh it was a good night!!!!!! Not sure about those text messages you were sending to people about snuffling body parts etc!!!!!!!!

Laz kept taking photos of me and Kingy on his phone!!!!!!

The phone calls were really funny!!!!!! Apart from YA!!!!! What a scarfer!!!!!!!!!!

Chinese was lovely, enjoyed my icecream, and the music was brilliant!!!!!!!!!!

More often please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
herts blue said:
Was in a packed pub in central London and couldn't hear a thing. Didn't think it was Claire though. Not hysterical enough.

LMAO!!!!!!!!! Aye?!!!!!!!! Not hysterical enough?!!!!!!!! Blimey!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday??

I recall after you'd gone, me and Laz listened to Abbey Road, Led Zep and the first half of the White Album. We called it a night around 2am.

We were on the phone to LMU a fking long time. I wanted to speak to her dad, but she wouldn't hand me over for some reason.

And I decided that this morning I was going to book flights to America, but on reflection, I may just spend the cash on Nurofen.