Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Last Night...

Claire!

fk me what a session got home about 3 am.. duck guy kept it together and came back strongly on the beer.. however he did fk off home at 10 pm fking scarfer..

i have spent the last 15 years starting work at 7.15 am, despite getting 3 hours pissed sleep i have always managed to get up n get on the the 6.12 am train.. today i though fk it im going to work normal hours n start at nine.. well the first thing i noticed was the train was full of belters as opposed to the money brokers and builders i am more used to seeing. also there are obviously a lot more people around.. when i heard some twat bloke moaning that he was tired as he had been out till 11pm i had to laugh, these c..ts dont know they are fking born

Quote:
Zealster EFM UK said:
Claire.

I've run out of Idris Fiery Ginger Beer. Run round the shop and get us some more will you.

And a sausage roll.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! OK!!!!!!!!! Ohhh, sausgae roll!!!!!! Cor, i fancy one of them i do!!!!!!!!!!!

Claire I apologise profusely. I love you really, I just don't show it!!

Claire I didn't mean half of that! PM on its way!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh it was funny!!!!!!! And Suberbia by Pet shop boys!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that Go with the flow of the river, round and round the tree, like a man from the isl of aaron song? I dunno, i just loved the actions you were doing!!!!!!!!!