Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

How can I get a picture in the program?

I have a rather interesting picture of Steve McKimm with a snake, which I have threatened to put in the program. Anyone know how I can go about carrying this dare through?

He came to my school's CSLA festival on monday and opened for us. I opened my big mouth and told him something that I really shouldn't have, and he's promised to tell the person involved. I said I'd put this picture in the program, and he said that I wouldn't dare, so I want to tell him that i'm not joking.

Who says that that is what I told him? And is that speculation your making about Mr Drury or do you know it's fact?

We were talking about kits, and he said summit about the away kit, and how they were not too keen on the green shorts, and it kinda went on from there!

It was a mistake, but one I want revenge for. It'll probably be in the Reporter (the photo obviously), but i'd still like to put it in the programme, so that everyone can see it!!!!!

Quote:
FleetFanatic said:

Didn't we have this debate during the season?

Evidence found you guilty as charged, I recall! wink.gif

Did it? I don't recall being told I was guilty of fancying one Mr Drury. I remember having the mick taken out of me, and people coming up with a list of alternatives for the letters A.D.

If I am guilty, then fine, but you can't prove or disprove that theory until the 14th August surely.

If I'm not guilty, whatya gonna do then? make more speculation as to who or what A.D. is.

Oh and before anyone starts on about the "Sumone loves BW" line in my sig, yes the initials are for Ben Walshe, coz one of my mates fancied him last season, but alas, he's not available any more is he.

Macca said that he's headed north, to some league team or other for a trial, but he also had a trial with Yeovil, but turned them down. He said it was tooo quiet!!!!

Talking of Mr Drury. Am I the only who can't understand why a league club haven't come in for him? Can't understand what they're looking for, but for me he has more than enough talent. None so blind that can't see springs to mind