Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Disc server forum was the best!

How can you say that - it was always going down, and was often off-line.<p>I got fed-up with messages saying 'The site is down for maintenance, and will be back up in 5 hours...'<p>Rather than moaning about this site, what would we like to be changed about it - what should we loose?<p>I like the links to the right, and the ones to the left are also useful - maybe they could be on a slide in bar, to give more room in the middle?<p>Slough 4 Ever

Yeah, suppose so. But the Forum looks better and is easier to use when you can see all the replies laid out and not stuck in a table. The Surrey Systems one is ok, a little slow though!

Hi Matt C,<p>Thank you for your comments.<p>There are as many people who prefer flatfile to threaded, that is why soon, I will be offering club forums the ability to switch to UBBThreads - at the moment we use UBB on these forums, which just offers the flat file system - however UBBThreads offers both, and it is up to each user, which version they would like to use.<p>As the look of the board is so different I need to set up a test forum first.<p>Hopefully this test version will be online during March.<p>I am uploading a new version of UBB tonight, which will introduce some new features.<p>If you have any thoughts, as to how we can improve things here, please let me know.<p>Regards,<p>Admin