Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Play Off's

Woody SUFC

How do the play off's work this season? Do 2nd to 5-th play each over in much the same way as the championship and then they play the winner of the Southen Play offs? I cannot see 6 going up and six coming down can you?

Well my understanding of it, your champion from Ryman, Dr Martens and Unibond, plus the play off winner from all 3 divisions which makes 6.

3 into Conf. North

3 into Conf. South

With a bit of juggling if the teams from Ryman, Dr Martens and Unibond need changing round, teams near the boundaries. Plus say if Bedford win Dr Martens they may have to go to Conf.North, if a Southern team wins it, they will have to have a move round there too.

Just my understanding of it.

Mark you could be right but I thought it was top two and then one from the play offs.

I could be wrong but as there has been no official layout produced, as far as I know, we could be kept guessing.

My understanding and I believe this is set in stone is that Mark has it right. The three champions and three play off winners go up which may result in some juggling to fit in the boundaries.

I believe the play-offs will be one off affairs with the highest placed team at home:

2nd vs 5th

3rd vs 4th.