Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Welcome to the Upgraded Site :)

Hi,

And welcome to the upgraded site wave.gif Things may look a little odd - but I will be growing the site and features a lot over the coming days and weeks....

Any messages made since 08:30 this morning (Tuesday 28/9) will need to be reposted as I had to use a slightly older database - apologies for any inconvenience this might cause.

A few things have altered......

1) Everyone has the same navigation currently - this will be updated once I have added more code.

2) The club layouts have also altered - none of the clubs are now listed on the index page - however they are clickable both from the pull down menu, and also from the respective league forum description on the home page. If a club has more than one forum, then extra navigation will appear above each forum, linking the forums together. Again this will be developed as days go by...

3) Many of the additional features are not available yet - this is mainly because they all have to be rescripted from the ground up. These will be added as the days go by.

4) Please consider updating your profile - click on My Home to update your preferenes.

5) Internal Links - many internal links may currently be down - I will correct as many of these as possible, as quickly as possible - but please bear with me, whilst I do this.

6) If the index page is a little long for your liking, you can close categories that do not interest you by clicking on the '-' sign top left of each category name, '+' opens them up again.

If I can think of anything else obvious, I will update this post (which you will see is a global announcement) - but in the meantime if you spot any errors, please let me know....

EDIT1: Clicking on Active Topics at the top will show all the most recent topics throughout the site smile.gif

EDIT2: I have improved the navigation from the forum links on the side. Clicking on one of the league forums, will present a navigation above that forum to 'sub-forums' for clubs, and within the club's forum, you will see a naviagtion back to the league, and to any other club forums. smile.gif

Ian

Due to various techincal reasons, I am temporarily reducing the number of forums.

Some of the lower divisions are currently unavailable, where, we do not have club forums & I am combining some division into one league forum (Ryman, Unibond & Southern).

I apologise for any inconvenience this might cause., but can assure you that any decisions made are for the benefit of the majority. Any temporarily closed forums, will be made available again as soon as possible.