Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Ryan.c

Jonah joins Urchins!

Why would we want someone of his age?

I thought the new season we would go for young talent that we would be able to build into a strong, talented team with a future.... Hang on, I'm looking at last seasons resume...Bugger!!!

But seriously, I thought that is what all the changes were about last season. Start building a team for the future.

Did we make any attempt to sign Jonesy again?Why would he want to go and play for a pub team like Hornchurch,surely we could of made him a better offer to come back to his birthplace or ain't he as good as he once was?

By his own admission he was one of the higher paid players at Bristol City so I reckon Hornchurch must be paying him a fair whack. Had a few problems with fitness last season as well. I think it was the offer of the coaching position that swung it for him - he probably feels that he only has a few more years left playing.

yh i also recall seeing him play then but he has usually had the same injury dring his whole carrer it is just one of those things its like Thierry Henry who has had a problem ith his achilles throughout his career