Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Manor v Abbey 1-3

that was the worst we have played this season but that was because eton manor made us that bad! i agree with the above. i think we deserved to win but 3-0 would of been very harsh.

manor actually reminded me of us a few years back. if they can keep their squad together then with a bit more experience you get after your 1st full season of senior football they will do well.

how in the player that got injured? it was me that clashed with him but was totally by accident. i hope he is ok and recovers soon.

thanks for the good luck message. same to you and especially in the vase.

Quote:
Bring Back Asa ...looks like he is struggling at enfield and by the posts on here he might not be there too much longer ...what do you reckon Mr rifle

You leave "OUR" Asa where he is, very much wanted at the Town. Big man, big smile, big effort.