Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

whos the best

Darren, you had one of the best so, in typical ESL style he lasts for five minutes before getting snapped up by the big boys - Is that right Mr Frankis has gone to Wakering ?

Great Wakering a big club somehow i dont think so,i wish i had the £1000 a week that mr cross gets to pay his players every week,at that level you dont need to know players you just go out and take everyone elses,everybody must know by now that bowers & pitsea f.c are a feeder club for great wakering.

It's always difficult to compare different outfield positions let alone include keepers. However, it has to be Chopper for me. Not only is he a great shot stopper but his marshalling of his defence is superb. In my view he could play as high as Conference South and do well. He wouldn't dare though coz Little Miss Happy would run over his toes in her chair!

No one has mentioned Dean Nyman. When he is on form he is superb.