Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Last night's game

Mr Happy

It wasn't the result last night that hurts, it was our attitude, particularly in the second half. SMith was rrying, as was Negus but all G Hall did was swear, whinge and moan and he is supposed to be the captain. We have too many players who don't want to play for the club and just turn up for the money. If changes aren't made and soon, we will not be promoted at the end of the season.

to those players who do make the effort and love playing for Town (Matt, Chopper, Kev Riley and others) keep it gpoing lads because the fans are behind you. Well apart from Chopper coz we're all at the other end in front of you but you know what I mean.

Just to reiterate points on another thread. If Clarke does come back then I can see some of our players getting p*ssed off as they did last season and I know that there are a large number of fans who will also be very angry. I heard some comments last night along the lines of "I will not go to any more games". MANAGEMENT AND BOARD, PLEASE TAKE NOTE!

Danny Clarke cannot even speel loyalty.....!

He is only at Edgware to pick up his £100 quid a week........

Its embarrasing....every season he does the rounds at all the local clubs to see if he can get a good deal.....

You should tell him not to bother.....!

Quote:
Danny Clarke cannot even speel loyalty.....!

He is only at Edgware to pick up his £100 quid a week........

Its embarrasing....every season he does the rounds at all the local clubs to see if he can get a good deal.....

You should tell him not to bother.....!

What, and David Allen is more loyal is he after trying out Ilford and EFT for size?

Anybody on here remember Jimmy Quail.

He was back and forward to Enfield/Hendon so many times it was a revolving door.

So Clarke is back. I hope he does the business. He lost some pace in his second spell if he has got it back we could go places. I understand he was scoring well for Edgware. I will withold judgement until I have seen him play.

Whatever anybody thinks Smith and Ndombe did not work. I dont believe that Smith and Nyman will work either so let us try Smith and Clarke.

We know the midfield is reasonable especially when Brad comes back so I think that if Smith and Clarke work we will have a good side once more.

As far as questioning whether the players put in the effort yesterday I would suggest that most gave their all but were not good enough and certainly weren't good enough when we were down to 9 men.

Graham Hall, if you recall, had been spiked early in the first half.

The manager picks the team and the squad and we should wait and see how the season pans out before criticising.