Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

OFFICIAL BURNHAM PLAYER PROFILES 2004-05

I figured it out through much deliberation Burnhamnumber1 has to be Rob Smalls their [censored] goalie, who tapes up his legs so the blood rushes to his dick!!!

if portway and o reilly stay fit we stand a great chance. but there are a lot of old faces comin back to the league and weaker teams will be a lot stronger then they previously were. i.e concord

yeah jerry is [censored] are ya jel?

are u goin to turn up to training for once tonight jel?

by the way im not sure about the tendency to make mistakes. kicking is amazing crap at moment. not good at best of times but lately complete sh1t. i wouldnt agree jerry is a star man either. he has great pace and a super cross but doesnt use it enough or score enough goals. dan brown, shavesy and smallsy are indispensable to team and dressing room!!!

Meanwhile, and back in the real world, Enfield Town and Waltham Abbey fans considered the thought of a final day fight to the death at Goldsdown Road for the title.