Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Maegaphone Kid's petition

Just got in. Welcome to the "Please god give us our football team back" club little one. You are doing a grand job. Hope you aren't missing school though. No truancy now. You are doing a fine job. when we get these 1000 signatures I want to hand in a complete package to the council and to the press for them to look over. So will it be o.k. with you that when that time comes I can print off the signatures you have at that time to go with the other stuff that is being accummalated. Once again many thanks Megaphone kid. Keep up the good work. You are a credit to yourself. But remember make sure you dont miss school because of it. Cracking effort young man.

What an excellent idea TonyM.

Just think if we were back at Hartsdown with a proper stadium in the community, and a youth policy, we could be giving a lot to kids like Megaphone, got to be good not just for the future of football, but the community in general.

When I am in my dotage (not so long now) it is kids like this that will ensure our future is in safe hands.

Think on that one, Sandy.

I really want them in to the councillors before the surveyors report comes in so as to have them muse over them. ALL of them! Can of course leave it till monday but I really think they should be in soon. The kid would be a great asset to have alongsides when the petitions are handed in.He is entitled in my book to be there to hand in those he has sought on our behalf. He is a credit to the club. The intentions are to hand copies to all who sit on the councils cabinet. Not just to the leader.

Maybe Adam can start up another one with his upgraded message and link after that.

It is the intention of getting THREE people to present the petitions. An ageing pensioner,a middle aged person and a young man. Obviously the megakid fits that bill completely. Maybe a WOMAN too. Are you with us in this MARGATEFAN?

It is intended to show THREE generations of fans and of course the female followong. Must not forget that.

PROBABLY MONDAY OR TUESDAY. AN TRYING TO GET A FIXED TIME. Didnt mean to demean you and your GENDER in any way. Can I have a contact phone number so that it can be arranged once I have a time given by the leader of the council to suit his schedule. P.M. me with your contact number if you would. It will not be passed on to anyone else I can promise you.Thank you for accepting this position.

Can the megaphone kida also contact me via a P.M with his/your contact details so that we can sort this out correctly and in unison. Thank you both. Hope you can make it at those possible times too Megaphone kid?