Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bryco Cup Tonight

i think we should put out a full team, i think the bryco cup should become the priority of the cups after our hard away draw in the trophy, which will be hard to win, and as much as we may want it to happen i think its unlikely. bryco cup win is better than no cup win!

With so many more important matches coming up I hope such players as Parkin, Miller, Seedel and Hakki feature. It's a shame Mason is cup tied as i would of liked to see what he can do in the first team for a full 90 minutes.

Due to our lack of back up players, with Gyoury and Moller gone and Steer injured, it looks as though we will see a fairly strong team tonight, however there is always the option of bringing some of the Capital League side in.

The problem with that is Dom, the way I understand it anyway is that you Capital League side is made up of mostly Falckwell Heaths Allied Counties side.

This causes two possible problems:-

1) Have they already played for Flackwell inthis competition.

2) If they haven't already signed Ryman forms is it too late to do it on the day or is there a rule were they have to be signed so many days in advance like it used to be in the FA Cup.

It will be a fairly strong side anyway. Eddie's not ganna put a trial team out now after putting a decent side out against Cheshunt before.

I recon there may just be a few changes, predicting Hakki for Chopper, Parkin for Allaway (who looked to be struggling with his back a bit sunday) and Seedel for either Matt Murph or Hodges.

The only possibles that could be brought into the team are Parkin, Kassim, Bizzy, Hakki, Seedal and Miller. Personally I would like to see them all used but I think Eddie is taking the competition fairly seriously and may well use the first XI. Just wait and see I guess. I think it could be a tough game, Salisbury have pushed us hard in all the encounters this season.