Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Website Updates

mal316

WEFC On-Line will temporarily be closing for a couple of days whilst it is being updated ready for the new season.

I am hoping that this will be done no later than Saturday when we hope to unviel the new look site.

I appologise for any inconveniance but I feel the changes are necessary.

I will post on here when the new site is ready.

Regards,

Mal316

The site is now up and running.

Please have a look round and let me know what you think.

One thing I should mention is that although the www.wefc.co.uk address is still the correct address it does redirect yo to where the site is now hosted and has a slightly different address. So if you have any bookmarks based on the old ite they will no longer work.

bit sqaushed malc with lots of white bits around the edges and the top banner's font is to small but apart from that it's very good!

The Sqaud info bit is alot alot better so is the pen pics. And all the links are alot easier to find. Only the sizes need to be slightly tweaked but apart from that i like it!

Malc a lot better mate, looks really good, my only comment (I had to give one!), don't the like way the badge is positioned, looks like its a mistake, I think needs to be straight and can you get a better resolution one like the one that appears on the squad information. Can we get a similar type of banner on the supporters club site?

Geggy

I had the same reservations about the badge myself but was looking for something different.

As for the banner I will try and add some sort of image behind it and see what happens.

At the moment it is still in the swap over stage so some things may not be quite working the way they should at the moment so please bear with me.

Don't know if your bothered but as you have my brothers date of birth as unknown I thought I would let you know.

28/05/1980.

The same day as the great Nottingham Forest won the European Cup!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Mal,

just to say how excellent the website looks. Well done to you (and anyone else who may have helped). Looks highly professional and one of the best I've seen at non-league level. Congrats.

Bluejays