Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Is Alan Kimble staying?

If Alan decides to leave, we could do worse than make an approach to Stevenage for a certain assistant manager.

He lives in Bearsted, loves Fleet, has a huge knowledge of the local football scence, is experienced at Conference level, is brilliant at discovering local young talent, (Hatch, Drury, Saunders to name but 3)

and would be ideal as Assistant to Mr Daish, in charge of the reserves and as local scout.

Well, yeah I suppose he has.

I meant a step back to Gravsend.

If I left where I am working at the moment, only to come back six months later to work under someone else who was doing what I was in charge of before, I wouldn't be too enthusiastic.

If you decided you didn't want the pressure of being the boss for a while, but you still wanted full time as a number 2, and you lived in near Maidstone, where would you choose to work - Stevenage or Gravesend, especially when you have publically stated to regretted leaving your job in the first place.

Quote:
Chatham Gary said:
If Alan decides to leave, we could do worse than make an approach to Stevenage for a certain assistant manager.
He lives in Bearsted, loves Fleet, has a huge knowledge of the local football scence, is experienced at Conference level, is brilliant at discovering local young talent, (Hatch, Drury, Saunders to name but 3)
and would be ideal as Assistant to Mr Daish, in charge of the reserves and as local scout.

As Jeff implies, I can't imagine Liam wanting to be a manager with the (living!) spectre of Andy hanging over him. Still, as Dave's information reveals, it's pretty academic anyway.