Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Zeal texted me last night to inform me of the death from cancer of one of our Marlborough school mates last night. Even though me and Zeal didn't know each other at school we were both good friends with Mark mainly due to our mutual love of early 90's indie in a Bros and Five Star obsessed school year. I hadn't seen Mark for a few years but everytime I saw him he always credited me with getting him into that sort of music, I'm just glad I managed, however small, to give him some pleasure in a tragically short life.

I was thinking last night about true friends from Marlborough (as you know I hated the place) and can think of only 5 people that I was good friend for them entire 5 years and he was one of them and has become the 2nd one to die.

Mark Harradence R.I.P

Sad news EFM.

You say Marlborough, so I assume you mean the College.

Seem to remember playing cricket there when I was at Christ's Hospital, (Blue Coat School).

(That was back in the good old John Snow days, before he played for England !)