Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Whose the better captain?

MOTM v Sutton  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

• P Nicholls
    • A Lacey
    • C Robinson
    • K Millington
    • D Young
    • J Haverson
    • J Keister
    • W Wilson
    • J Healy
    • L Blackman
    • S West
    • S Cliff
    • L Smith

Flanders get your tongue out of his as* you tw@t! You brown nose so many people mate! Exactly the reason I had a pop at you last week at training (Whether It was right or wrong)!

Pavs...sure your familiar with the true meaning of the phrase! C U N T I S H !!!

Basically trying to mug people off pavs...For a change!!

DO ONE YOU PAIR OF MUGS!!!

I honestly think that you have read far too much into this and this is not your first over-reaction at something which wasn't intended vindictive!

You need to calm down J, you are a good friend and I wouldn't mug you off but I am bored of constantly being called all the names under the sun for no apparent reason.

I can't remember of single time either myself (or flanders) ever called you anything!

I honestly dont understand ...

I am a legendary captain (of one game) and that was the sole intention of my post, for this to be known to the internet generation... not for any other more sworded personal gratification (oh sorry i mean "mugging off")

Pav`s just forget it....Your no the response I`d give! Banter and joking is a laugh, why not do it on the Manor Forum but instead choose to hang me out to dry on the Main Essex Senior League where loadsa weirdos will no doubt have a dig!

Use your savvy!

All the names under the sun, I simply implied that I felt what you did was Cu*tish! No name calling!

Anyway I got a work match in High Wycombe!!