Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Leyton FC

Dagger03

I just got this off the Leyton FC web site - anyone know what has happened with regard to Tony Choules and the players he took with him to Leyton

Simon Clark will take up the appointment as

first team manager at Leyton Football Club as from

Thursday 1 st September 2005 .

Having commenced his senior playing career at Hendon in 1991 Simon moved on to Stevenage Borough in 1994. He was soon snapped up by Peterborough United where between 1994 and 1997 he made 130 first team appearances. A tempting offer by Leyton Orient saw him move to Brisbane Road for a fee of £25,000 where as vice captain he remained from 1997 to 2000. A move to Colchester United in 2000 saw him further his playing career where he made 120 appearances for the U’s as captain before moving on to play for Woodlands F.C. in Singapore. Simon returned to the U.K. in January 2005 where as player and assistant manager he has been

helping Tommy Taylor at Kings Lynn.

Dagsy

Trust you had a good hols and u must av just missed the hurricane.

TC and CT left Leyton over two weeks ago now, TC wasn't even there that night!

Their Chairman is a bit of a "You will play my son" type of bloke as it would appear although I don't know him.

TC is quite happy and looks back on it as experience

cheers

Max