Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chill Out

Doris Wanderer

Results have been toilet and performances ropey. But realistically probably not a million miles away from what i would have expected at this stage.

I'm not wanting to "out" anyone yet - but October is going to be a massive month for DC.

Let's hold fire for 4 weeks.

Physical presence - too lightweight.

The strikers are not the problem. They don't get any service and no support from the midfield whatsoever. We could have the jolly green giant up front and it wouldn't make any difference.

Warner was excellent on Sat and did what he could with the scraps he was being fed. He also seems to be able to hit the deck even when there is minimal contact which is always good to see.

the Jolly Green Giant would be a welcome addition.Something to aim at at least. Who wins the ball in the air when you have been under pressure for 20 minutes and all you can do is hoof it 50 yards - not David Warner - but the Jolly Green Giant.

a different option required. u start knocking centre backs over and they cant then build up play.

Granted a driving force in the middle of the park is required, but if u get a cart horse up front, things happen.

PS. I don't doubt Warners contribution or ability - he's been very good recently.

see title: Chill out