Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tiverton 2 Windsor 1

Not a very interesting game but you did play as well as our team even though you were reduced to ten men.Why did your manager use all three subs so early,you paid the price for that.There are several complaints on our website about the behaviour of your fans,I was away from them so didn't realy hear the language but I must confess that the dozen or so who were behind the goal made more noise than our 500 fans.Best wishes to your team for the rest of the season.

thank you mate, we out sung you BIG time, it was a good game and we didn't deserve to lose! we had been on the piss since 9am on the train from reading, but i think it was disgraceful that u cheered when the stetcher came on when our player, craig lewington, who had 8 stitches in his leg, shouldn't be seen or heard in football.

anyway good luck in the next round, whoever u play!

Chels.

Don't think the comments from your fans who stood at the same end as us in the second half helped things!

Still no one was hurt and people clearly were not that offended as there was a Tiverton fan with kids about 10 yards away from us all second half and he could of easily told us to cut it out or move away if they didn't like it.