Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hmmmmmm.....

GazzaBTFC

Old Oztit came on here and made a factual statement concerning their crowds and ours....

Well I whilst I was checking on Tony Dempster I just had a looksie and the averageshow that we (Good ol' Billericay Town FC) are 7.8% up on last season...Quite good I thought, seeing that we haven't really got going...yet.

Then I got down to them (nasty and smelly Boretree Town FC) and lo!!! they are down by 2%...

So, it begs the question...is the internet viewing of our dear friend in Oz at fault. Does it mean that being a distant supporter but commentator on all things BTFC can be at fault...

Or is he just part of the spin machine that is Mr. Harding and his FAMILY of blazered wizards?

Oh and as a matter of fact...Chav City FC are down by 20.7%...Quite a few really. Can't all be down to being at New Lodge...must reflect their position and performance in the league...

Hmmmm, now financially what that mean in their bright new shiny stadium? Seems to me that all this bollox about us losing £20k that they keep posting is really to deflect the real truth...they're the one's that will be the losers....

Ahhhh....speculation...I love it.

Quote:
GazzaBTFC said:
Oh and as a matter of fact...Chav City FC are down by 20.7%...Quite a few really. Can't all be down to being at New Lodge...must reflect their position and performance in the league...

Hmmmm, now financially what that mean in their bright new shiny stadium? Seems to me that all this bollox about us losing £20k that they keep posting is really to deflect the real truth...they're the one's that will be the losers....

An interesting article in the Chronicle this week, If they are to be believed (which I don't) the crowds at Melbourne Athletics Stadium, may be less than they are at new lodge.

There’ve upset the local soccer teams apparently

Quote:
GazzaBTFC said:

You're average is holding up at the mo due to the 980 gate v. us. We've played crap teams (and mainly losing and drawing) with no away fans... but we'll pick up no doubt.....as for finances...
well, your guess on ours is as good as mine on
your club's....

Yes Kev but we have Wombles to come and Margate and a couple of well supported teams...

On top of that, we're not firing at the mo and holding up on the crowd figures...so what can we expect when we do fire and start putting together a promotion winning form?

Whilst CCFC are down by 20.7% which is a massive loss of interest!!!

Gazza, youre probably being a bit harsh on Mick there. I mean as if he hasnt got enough problems supporting chelmsford town

Once we start our promotion push there will be no stopping us. I mean who would have thought we'd get over 1000 for yeading last season?

Quote:
The Town Crier said:
Quote:
GazzaBTFC said:

An interesting article in the Chronicle this week, If they are to be believed (which I don't) the crowds at Melbourne Athletics Stadium, may be less than they are at new lodge.

There’ve upset the local soccer teams apparently

Hey, TC, really no need to demean your own club...
'New Lodge' isn't it...?