Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Nathan Elder

At the risk of pointing out the inaccuracies in Kevin's postings Dudley "hardly getting a game for Brenford" Campbell has played in 16 out of Brentford's 19 league games (mostly as a sub admittedly) and is their joint top scorer with 4 goals. He is 4 years older than Nathan.

IMO Nathan is the best striker under the age of 21 in the league. Of course Danny is more accomplished than Nathan - he's been around longer. Next you'll be telling me that Nathan is more accomplished than Tom Poole (17) who is more accomplished than Craig Prout (16) and so on...

Given that Danny was universally panned by Chelmsford fans when we signed him 3 years ago, you would have to suggest they're pretty sh*t judges when it comes to footballing talent.

Don't forget we had DJ here as well a few years back (on loan) and to be honest I'd rather have Nathan in my team. DJ is excellent when things are going well but when things get tough he goes missing. Nathan (as is evidenced by his performances recently) will graft away even when the goals aren't coming.

Quote:
The Town Crier said:

How many League goals have the Chelmsford pair of Allen & Richards scored this season?

Allen has 2 in the league, as has Richards. In case you were wondering that's the same league return as Tom Poole and Ross Wareham. Their leading legue scorers, both with 4 are C.Edwards and Halle.

whats this TC a game of my willies bigger than yours !!

I just asked for my information

Our top scorers are Richard Halle and Craig Edwards with 4 (both midfielders). Jamie has 2 and Adrian 2.

Last time i looked it was an 11 a side game though simon

this thread has deviated slightly from the issue, it is that a lower league player has been givenm the chance that every non league player dreams of, going pro. if he goes he will be missed, but thats life, players come and go go, the club remains!!

Matt Harrold moved from harlow town to brentford 3 years ago, scored 5 goals in two seasons for them, got released and now plays for yeovil town and has 4 already this season, didnt adapt straight away, the same as DJ, who is not only a good player but a really nice fella???

Sergio torres at wycombe came from a lower league club. a lot of players at non league level have the potential to go pro.

lets hope nathan takes his chance!!!

who was the last chelmo player to leave your club for a trial with a pro club???

Quote:
sean said:
whats this TC a game of my willies bigger than yours !!

I just asked for my information

Our top scorers are Richard Halle and Craig Edwards with 4 (both midfielders). Jamie has 2 and Adrian 2.

Last time i looked it was an 11 a side game though simon

Not at all Sean, I know you’re happy with your 4, you said so further up the thread.

And Kev seems satisfied with his 4 as well.

But if I’m honest I would prefer our 12 to your 4.

Quote:
sean said:
Golden Boots. If you mean the last player to pull on a city shirt then it would be Jude Stirling who played a game in pre-season and now plays for Oxford.

not 'who last pocketed abit for one pre-season game then left', a young player who played (a season or more) and attracted attention from league clubs!!