Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

when all are fit and well

The Observer

the only change you have made there from the team that played Hampton in ryan for Collins. If it 'aint broke then dont fix it!! we were awesome on sat and the lads that played were more than able. I think when all are fit the difference will be will be strong on the bench and have better options and have players that are natural replacements for one another. The competition for places is going to be good. If I had to pick a team based on past performaces I would go along with the above except have Leon in ahead of gamo as for me Leon has been a consistant performer whereas Gamo has excelled in the last two games and had been up and down at times. Will give Justin some interesting decisions!

I like the idea of Warren Ryan and Leon Hunter in centre mid as I think they would compliment each other quite well. That would be harsh on Matt Game who I think has been playing really well lately. I guess it's all about having options in the squad.

If you were to select a side based on experience you could go for:

Millard

Henty Sappleton Trott Kerrigan

Mustafa Hunter Ryan Dormer

Elder Hockton

Giving a younger side (including 2 u18s) of

Brightley

Game McSweeney Swaine Axcell

Lay Simmons Collins Bourne

Poole Wareham

Which shows the strength we would have if everybodyw as fit!