Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

1-1 A Fair result - But what a shame!

Cookie

It was noticeable that when Hilare came on for lazy bones that Adolph did satart to take more interest. As one fan said yesterday "Pass the ball Taylor if you know how to".

How frustrating it must be to play with someone who just is not interested and does not even acknowledge you.

PS cookie are you sugessting that someone is reconcilling the figures downwards????

The team played reasonably well but the problem is the lack of scoring goals. I am sure that CK is well aware of this and the pressing need for a replacement goalkeeper because of Charlie's injury. Perhaps the transfer window may open up an opportunity. However there are signs of improved understanding amongst the players which is a positive sign.

To JOSEBA.I wouldnt dare! Unless you read between the lines that is.l.o.l.

Am just saying that its clever how the same amount of people keep coming to make the same kind of figures. You got to admit though that the figures are consistent.Again I only mentioned it as an observation.I bet the next game dosent give a similar figure!

Was that Stowe in his civvies warming up-him of cropped hair.

Not the biggest of guys but looked like he could look after himself.

There was a car outside the ground with a personal no plate bearing a strong resemblance to the word Stowe ,so i think Mr Stowe was in attendance

We saw the same game but we are looking at it from different perspectives. Over the last few games despite the results there has been an improvement in the teamwork. The players are beginning to play together and understand each other better. Bertie's arrival has helped considerably. It is impossible for CK or any manager to instantly produce a good team from scratch. Whatever our criticisms may be it is evident that he is trying to attract suitable players to the club. But this is no easy job and it will take time. If he can find a regular goalscorer and resolve the goalkeeping difficulty there will be a marked improvement in our league position.

I can see the reasons for being positive Geoff but on a forum where people should be allowed to express themselves with HONESTY I think Steve has every right to give his views as he sees them. His remarks are nigh on near the truth anyway and fudging over the facts wont improve anything.Only an improvement on the pitch will bring about a change of attitude by Steve and I at times, together with others might I add. No-one is going up to the players in person and saying these things and if they choose to look in on here then thats down to them. But we cant and shouldnt be "gagged" from giving our own personal views on things just because players may want to look in.It is healthy to have a debate with views from both sides.It would be good to ALL have the same views but its not possible unless the things mentioned in negativity are addressed and rectified. One day soon I am sure ALL things will click into place and everyone will be happy together but whilst the form is up & down posts are going to be both negative & positive & that is only natural.We all know about the "building" process & that an improvement WILL come about EVENTUALLY but that dosent & shouldnt stop people from expressing their personal views as & when they feel it is warranted..I dont believe for one moment it is intended to damage players confidence in any way and to the contrary I feel it can only improve things rather than damage.

But then again we shall probably disagree on this too so there you go! Hence a further debate on a forum for discussion.

it is not just my view but that of many other fans.there are many who dont have acess to the internet.as for positives ok brayley is one sessay anotherim afraid there arnt many more.time and again all i hear is give it time.i heard that last season and look what happened.i am a trus blue and have been for 45 years and it had been terrible seeing what has gone on for the last 4 years mostly off the field of course.all i and everyone want to see is an upturn in fortunes and this will not happen untill we get better players this is a fact and i dont believe anyone would dispute this unless they are wearing rose coloured glasses

On paper (I know no matches are won on paper)we have the quality of players to AT LEAST be challenging for the play offs but continue to disappoint with many players consistently under performing. Our first half showing against Folkestone was pathetic but in fairness we did improve second half.Brayley is a class above anyone else, Sesay is quick and skilful tackles well and never gives up but is still being played out of position. As for the rest only Charlie has performed with a degree of consistency and through much pain as well and I do like Hasim Dean who is a ball winner and shows strength in the midfield and doesn't go missing when there is a 50/50 ball. Allman seems to be a competent left back. A fully fit Greg oates (if there is to be such a thing) at right back and Sesay right side midfield with Stowe in for Taylor will I hope improve things. Failing this put Bertie up front - he will do more than both forwards combined on current form. Lets hope we can get the 6 points we should do from the next 2 games which would push us closer to mid table.Our current position is an embarassment.