Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WHo will replace Justin

I tihnk we should give Aiden boxel a chance. The bloke that used to be at chelsmford. I dont no where he is now but he was at chelmsford for ages with the youth system and became reserve team manager and then first team coach and was caretaker with an unbeten record. Just want to hear if any other names have been throwen in the hat for the job.

Depends on a few things really, primarily whether Matt Jones is A) offered the job and B) wants it rather than re-joining Justin.

My choice would be Alan Devonshire. He has a proven track record both with Maidenhead and Hampton. He took Maidenhead from a nothing team to solid top half performers and only departed when the chairman left. He joined Hampton when they were in Ryman 1, got them up in his first season, last season they just missed out on a play-off place and this season they are currently top. When Justin got the job last time Devonshire was a candidate but his wish for a full-time post counted against him, something that could well be in his favour this time. He has also gone on record as being impressed with some of the more ambitious clubs and chairmen in the league and whilst we may not be Fisher-esque in terms of playing budget I believe that we fall into that category and that he would be prepared to leave a side currently top of the league and join us.

I understand that Paul Parker has left his coaching position at Folkestone, perhaps it's just co-incidence.

what about mike everett at burnham ramblers. i think someone fresh would bring in a new approach to the level. do you feel your new gaffer has to be someone who been around the block?