Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

It's back

Gate Watcher

My average is about 28000 thats not bad at all. I somehow got the 107000 top score earlier on but only cos I scored the penalty and gained 40000 from that. I always try and hit it on the volley just before the ball touches the deck for the first time, failing that if the ball coming in really low and you cant get across try and catch it just before it hits the deck for the second time. Just try and get it in the top of the net every time and you'll get some luck.

Its a tricky game. Ill do my bit later. Got a few things to sort out today but will join in later. My high score is something like 25,000. I tend to get my points from deflections though. One concern though is that if you play it for too long the vision starts to go a bit funny and its harder to time the shots. Anyone else find that problem?