Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Online Football manager - anyone interested.

JohnKirby

On www.xperteleven.com I now have enough points to set up a private league and was wondering if fellow margate fans would be interested in having a league.

Registration is free, you can pay for the extras if you want but its not really worth it.

Games can be once or twice a week.

Its a bit like Champ or football manager online, but simplified for obvious reasons!

Leave a name if your interested and i'll get it running if i can get more than 6!

ok I thought I might as well sort it and see what kind of response it gets before the thread drops. If you go to www.xperteleven.com and click on join in the top corner.

On your main page there should be a bit which says join a league. click on that and then enter the code

which is the league code. That should be you entered into the league subject to me clicking the accept button.

The league cannot begin unless we have 6 or more teams so even if you join word of mouth to some of your friends would be very much appreciated too.

Hope this all makes sense to everyone

John

Excellent, we now have 6 members which means we COULD start the league. However I want to get others involved so will give people to join...

Surely others want to join... cookie... Taffy... JJ... it'll give you something else to make bad puns about.

At the moment two key tips for new users. Take the sponsor activity seriously. Apart from selling players its about the only way to earn cash. Also if you go to team settings and scroll down you can request player names to have in your team... so if you fancy any MFC legends in your team, that is the place to do it.

also cos i'm nice, a 6 skill bar player is about the level you want to aim for with players, anything else is a bonus.

Oh, and if you want to make friendlies to get used to it, click on another team in the division and you can challenge from there to get used to the game

I have tried. I got to your name etc John then I didnt have a clue what to do. Sorry it must just be me. I got logged in as teecee as it wouldnt take me as cookie but after that I'm lost. This must be a game for the youngsters I think rather than us middle aged guys,well me any way.

register, and then once you've registered on the right of ur page there should be a thing to click saying

join a private league

go to that, put in the code, wait for me to accept you, which will be done by the end of the day, hey presto... your in