Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Funny how.... and is it just me......

michael

After the big depression of last weekend, by midweek one has built oneself up to anticipate the weekends game with optimism and start to think-surely this time we will finally get a win;but as saturday gets nearer, reality steps in again and you think where is the logic, and after so many average performances and results, why will it be different this weekend.

Surely we must have practiced something in training this week,even if its just not to stand like statues at attacking and defensive set pieces.

Lets not lose the nil ,and 'not let them pass' in defence.

UP the Gate

one would like to think so Michael,maybe they should train friday night so they dont forget,but an improved pre match warm up wouldnt go amiss,it might actually get them awake and alert and stop those silly early goals,and if there are players here who could possibly improve things why not throw them in,it cant get any worse than it is at the moment,you never know,there might be one or two surprises,a squad of billy big names dosnt always work

Hornet,i agree i found after the initial shock and loosing the Keeper the crowd got behind the team and if our sub keeper had been fit we could have gone on to win,6-5 could easily have been the result.I took heart also from the Dover game,the Gaaaate could nay should have been 4 up at 1/2 time,i honestly do not know where the Dover commentator got his comment that Dover had the best of the play. Yiga skinned them.