Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Slough 2-2 Margate - Video Highlights Now Online

GarySTFC

Excellent service, thank you very much.

RE highlights, I didn't go but could someone who went say if number 7 (Yiga or Hilaire?) continually struggled to win vital headers as he did in the build-up to their 1st goal? And Donovan looked to be a bit casual at times. Other than that we looked ok especially going forward. Nice to see a few people having a pop. Just need to keep the focus at all times.

Looking forward to the Harrow game now though.

Who was the number 11 who casually gave the ball away which lead to the second goal? How many times has that occurred this year.Just no looking up & giving the ball away.Whoever it was they need a good talking to.This kind of play needs addressing quickly.Good highlights though apart from that terrible mistake.

Agree with Cookie. Two years ago there wouldn't have even been a chance. The midfield must cut those high balls out and then if they fail the defence deal with it immediately and clear. The keeper should be the very last line of defence and it was a very soft goal to concede. Ridiculous that it even got to the keeper having to do something there.

First goal also a sloppy clearance that went TOWARDS Egan instead of away from goal, by Dean.I admit that Egan in both instances seemed a little slow to react.Silly little panicky clearances that cost us everytime. Why cant they be more assured on the ball and more positive. Brayley could have won the game all on his own judging by the chances we had. Seemed we got forward more which is good though on what I have just seen Slough werent the same side that came down here. They looked very shot-shy. These are Sloughs highlights yet all the chances seem to fall to us.Onwards & upwards I suppose.We ARE getting there.Someone soon is going to take a pasting from us.Who will that be? Maybe the Dons!Now wouldnt that be nice.Maybe we will see it sooner,this week-end perhaps. Lets hope so.

I don't edit the highlights to make us look the better side, I'll put all the chances in from the match, so what you see was a fair reflection on the match. Very shot shy? That sums up our last 18-24 months. Every chance we have seems to result in a goal and very rarely will we force an opposing keeper into a save of note throughout a match.

Hockton is a very good addition to your side and if Brayley can learn to shut his mouth and concentrate on his playing, you've got an excellent strike pairing.

To be fair Bertie has been brought into do just that.Stir things up and get them going. Previously there has been no-one to to give the others the boost that they so badly needed at times.He has been made captain to do just that.Long may he keep the others on their toes.AT Least he isnt a player with ALL mouth. He has rare talent for this league and will be & is an important part of the jigsaw that CK is putting together at the moment.