Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

worrying signs

teamster

Facts are we have signed so called better players to improve the squad. The wage bill must have gone up. Gates are slowly dwindly. Results have not realy improved. KInnears inability to change the game yesterday is another worring sign. Why o Why didnt he give Sesay a run out against Harrow even if for the last halph hour when it was blatently obvious to see even by my ameteur eyes that we were struggling to overcome a poor Harrow side.In the end we were we were lucky to get away with it when our keeper dropped the ball in the final few minutes.

He didnt drop it, he didnt get to it.Missed it comletely. However what little else he had to do was done convincingly & he looks an assured keeper.Hope we can keep him.

It wasnt a result we wanted but even I can now see a light at the end of the tunnel,but then again I work on trains.l.o.l.

Seriously though I really do believe that sooner rather than later we are going to thrash a side.Who that is is anyones guess but I seriously believe it will happen and shock the nation.

It is worrying but while CK says he is close to signing two new midfielders I will try and be patient on that front. I too would like to see 442 . Yesterday 2nd half it was perfect to add a bit of width but it obviously will never happen now. Once CK gets the two midfielders he wants hopefully sooner than later as its getting tougher by the week we should see everything come together and attendances will rise in time with warmer weather.

I thought i saw the GAAAAAte playing wider saterday than i have in a long time.