Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Making me nervous...

You guys is making me nervous now... How is the pitch at New Lodge?¨

I cross my fingers for the game on saturday! Hope that will not get postponed too!

And tonight I had to tuck my son to bed with a little fever...hope he gets well before friday...!

Pers

I remember a conversation with Mr. Mason, our groundsman, who said that if we had rain after a period of ground frost, the problem is that because the ground hadn't had time to de - frost properly, the water will have no where to go and would lie on the surface. Sounds like gardening science mumbo jumbo to me but like most groundsmen, he does a good job and certainly knows what he is talking about...Possibly, that was what happened yesterday to Northwoods pitch.

So, I dunno. I certainly hope the game on Saturday is on. We're getting all ready for a busy Mascot match!!!