Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The push for 1,000 posts

OK, this is the state of play so far this week...

Yesterday morning at 7.30, total posts were thus:

SACFC Football Forum - 1,495 posts

SACFC General Forum - 8,845 posts

Since then, there have been 72 posts on the Football Forum, and 143 posts on the General Forum.

So, total so far this week is..... 215 posts. We're well on course!!

you need to start a couple of highly emotive controverstial topics and fling in some totaly extreme opinions to piss people off.. try to include politics terrorisom and crime as well.. possibly some harrrassment of women and gloating about having vast amounts of money...alternativly just scan in a saturday page from thornsy's diary

Certain people appear to have been "panic-posting" - there really is no need.

As things currently stand, since 7.30am on Monday morning there have been 86 posts on the Footie Forum, and 171 on the General Forum, making a total of <big> 257 </big>

And remember, the peak time for posting is between 4pm and 5pm when MAD gets home, and myself, Laz, GHA and Chubbhead are all pitching in.

[color:"red"] Edited 3pm, Tuesday - I think I got this figure slightly wrong when I did this earlier. It should have read 287, I think. [/color]