Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Streakers

I know tis is only a pitch invasion but it was probably one of the best on the pitch comedy moments I have seen. An end of season friendly between Amersham v Watford, well there was a Watford fan who was very worse for wear and decided to run on.

Of course at this type of game there are no stewards or police, so this guy then dances up and down the touchline, much in the style of a cheerleader. He then stops because no-one has challenged him, so he takes it a step further, runs on to the pitch and does a professional rugby tackle on the Amersham keeper, then runs off. Fantastic!

I saw you this morning Colin at the station. I shouted your name out several times, so much so I had the attention of half the station. I then realized that you had your Walkman on. What a waist of breath, plus I had the embarrassment of everyone watching me. I styled it out by telling a man next to me, the reason why he didn't respond to me calling was that he still hasn't for given me since I stole his girl friend.