Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bloody TV

All you get these days is either loads of soaps, with storylines that you can miss for six weeks and stillcatch up in two seconds when you come back.

The twats that take part also turn up at endless award ceromonies, abit like your team playing in all the county cups going,the Mithiras Cup, the Thameside Trophy etc etc. These twats also make up the audience for shows like "an audience with". Why don't we have real people in the audience that ask questions like "Donny, why are you so crap?" These same twats then all go out getting p*ssed and sh*gging ech others brains out at the Licence payers expense. They then make more money by selling their story to Gutter newspapers (no offence B me old mate).

The we have Big Brother, Pop idol, popstars, popslag,fame this, fame that in which we are supposed to feel sorry for people who didn't have to be their in the first place if they didn't want to. It's all b*llocks aint it. Then every programme in the world seems to be hosted by that McCall bird who sends you dizzy by keep moving from one foot to the other, What suprises me is that she aint a Geordie. Then she cries and we have to feel sorry for her as well, and she don't even get her t*ts out.

Then we have airport, airline, cruiseline, washing line whatever. It's all bloody stagemanged and populated by probelm family types from Council Estates who can't even remember their own passport and think the Isle of Wight is the Pacific Ocean.

What crap telly, why do I bloody watch it?

Men and Motors is top viewing, should win awards that one, I would love to see Katie Richmond with her bangers falling out whilst collecting the award....I love working lates !!

Boroman, why not try the chatlines instead of watching TV? im told the Singles Bar is well worth calling !!

£7 a minute but dont let that put you off when you could be talking to some fit blond (aka some old granny from Dartford) !!

just a thought.....

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Badger:</font><hr />

Why not just watch Men & Motors?

<hr></blockquote>

It's a bit soft (oo er missus).

Mind you, I'm so sad I watch the TV Travel Shop just for the chicks in bikinis.

There's the pay per view Adult channels but I'm too scared to order one. The Invisible Woman might find out.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote The Invisible Man:</font><hr />

<blockquote>Quote Badger:

Why not just watch Men & Motors?

</blockquote>

It's a bit soft (oo er missus).

<hr></blockquote>

Yeah, that's why you can get away with it. Plus, if the missus does come in, you can say you're waiting for a program on old Ford's to start.

• 3 weeks later...

Matthew, I'm apalled. You're far too young to even know what we're talking about, let alone watch Men and Motors. You certainly shouldn't know what lingerie is.

See what happens when you allow under-age young persons into the pub? Total depravity, a young life in tatters.

He'll be found lying in the gutters of Ilford next, mark my words, this is the start of the slippery slope.