Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

A great finish

Bionic II

To our season, apart from the exhibition match that is. Two great Rikki goals after a rather even first half and a well deserved MOM as well.

As we thought, the Brentwood guys came to play and nothing else and a big well done to them, enjoyed their company immensely this season, thanks to John and Co.

Must have been 600 Urchins there, including Vinny John, good to see you fella, but only 400 in the ground at start of the match. I managed to go through the side entrance where there could not have been any counting at all so the gate maybe more than the 712 reported. Whoever planned the presentations needs to reflect methinks, game kicked off 7 minutes early with still 200 outside, bit out of order and surely someone should have intervened and controlled the situation.

Anyway a great party afterwards which was fully deserved and a big thanks for the nosebag, although I concentrated more on the liquid side.

Big thanks to Matt for organising travel, you've done a great job mate.

See you all Saturday.

A excellent day,got in the ground early and was surprised to see the players coming out at 2.45.

Fair play to the Brentwood goalkeeper whom has probably not had so many people behind his goal ever.He took some stick over his chin including a memorable 'Chindaloo' rendition.

Well played all the lads, and i am looking forward to the start of the new season whichever league we will be in .