Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ground Gradings

TB1

Quote:
neutralbob said:
and the winner is ONECLUB!!!

next on his march to the title, Krooner!!! he still has some way to go to beat NB but this up and coming boxer may have wot it takes to take the mantle off him!

Bob u jus want me out of the way shun, ur ware battling hey days are well behind u. nowadays u jus run off for a couple days to cry and then come back!

it aint worth it everyone knows! and the fact you will start pming people asking them to let you win! i know them under handed ways that you work! when your hanging on for dear life you will go to any extreme! accept it you couldnt prove your point yesterday no matter how hard you tried i defended it all waited till the 12 and BANGED you out!

see wot he is doing here boys? he is trying to pick himself up off the canvass, where oneclub left him, by ATTEMPTING to get me to bite!!! aint happening! u cant get a champ like me to bite with poor bait like that!

oh stop it, in desperation u r just letting urself down with feeble efforts!

heres my advice:

get up

go to lunch

have a LOT

during lunch, think of some good banter, then and ONLY then should u post on here!!!

until then, JOG ON!!!